The council rules over Riverwood, keeping order and ruling when necessary. It consists of 5 members:
- Harris Tondon, head of the council and essentially the boss of the other 4 members, as they all report to him, and he reports back to Gand Castle.
- Donivan Surefoot, head of the taxes, he collects taxes from the village and delivers them to Gand Castle, additionally if a villager is unable to pay their taxes, he will do his best to pawn something of theirs for them to help pay. Taxes may be either paid in food or currency.
- Francis Thomson, head of agriculture, he organizes the farmers and maintains the community stock house.
- Dain Balderk, head of the town guard, he is Orsik’s cousin.
- Orsik Balderk, head of both the Fishing and Mining in Riverwood, he is Dain’s cousin.